- Gain state-of-the-art forecasting tools and modeling techniques that will help you analyze financial data.
- Predict revenues and costs
- Assess the risk inherent in your forecasts.
- Effectively report the forecasting results to management and improve corporate decision making.
- Creating a framework for financial forecasting
- Identifying data patterns and applying time series modeling techniques
- Modeling and forecasting your key business drivers
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Weighing approaches to interest rate risk modeling
Who Should Attend??
- Managers, supervisors and professionals responsible for the design and use of inventory management systems.
- Managers in finance, operations and warehousing who drive improvement in the supply chain.
- Forecasting that works
- Inventory management
- Inventory control
- Creating useful inventory forecasts
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays