This course will enable you to deliver amazing presentations. After completing the course, you will be able to plan, structure and deliver professional presentations.
You will learn how to deliver engaging content to your audience and will learn how to be persuasive.
This course will teach you how to: overcome fear of presenting, plan an unforgettable presentation, use your body language to appear confident and convincing and to focus on your audience and their needs.
Delivering a first-class presentation is a skill that anyone can be taught. Creating a presentation is a process and we are going to explore the steps together to make a winning presentation. This course is hands-on and provides you with opportunities to practice and refine the skills that you will be taught
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Overcome nerves and stage fright
- Analyse their audience and tailor their presentation accordingly
- Plan a concise, persuasive, professional presentation
- Command the room, build rapport and convince the audience
- Speak to the public with confidence
- Learn how to captivate their audience and keep them engaged
- Answer questions convincingly
- Master their nerves and remain calm throughout.
- Design a world-class presentation.
- Deliver a convincing presentation.
- Persuade the audience that your message is valuable.
Who Should Attend??
This course is essential for anyone who has to speak in front of groups, salespeople and for any professional who has to deal with the press. It is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Analysts
- Account Managers
- Client Relationship Professionals
- Middle and Senior Manager
- Human Resource Professionals
Unit 1: Presentation Essentials:
- How to be a Successful Presenter
- Delegate Needs Analysis and Introduction
- Clarity, Structure, Revision
- The Essentials of Effective Presentation
- Introduction to Body Language and Feedback
- Self-evaluation Techniques
Unit 2: Presentation Preparation:
- Best Practice
- Why be a Presenter?
- Who are your Audience?
- Anticipating Questions
- Keeping Your Audience Focused
- How to Research
- Structuring Your Thoughts
Unit 3: Slide Preparation:
- Why Use Slides?
- Handouts vs. Slides
- How to Make the Perfect Slide Show
- Advanced Slide Creation
- Revising Your Presentation
- How to Use Data and Visuals
- Virtual Presentation
- How to be Persuasive
- How to be Convincing
- Fear and How to Overcome It
- Mental Preparation
- Relaxation Techniques
- Visualisation Techniques
Unit 4: Presentation Practice and Delivery:
- Dressing for Success
- Boosting Your Credibility
- Handling Questions
- Key Point Overview
- Building Transitions
- Delivering with Passion
- Beginning with Impact
- Capturing Attention
- Holding Attention
- Building Rapport
- Projection, Pitch, Rate and Gesture
- Drawing to a Conclusion
Unit 5: Public Speaking:
- Difference between Public Speaking and Presentations
- The Paradox of Public Speaking
- Public Speaking Audience Needs Analysis
- Finding Credible Sources for Public Speaking
- Citations and their Importance
- The Causes of Public Speaking Apprehension
- How to Appear Confident
- How to Handle Hostile Questions and Win Over Your Audience
- Dealing with Interruptions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies