The main objective of this session is to help you understand Basic hospitality for Security Personnel issues so that you can contribute to making the workplace more secure with best hospitality. By the time the session is over, you will be able to identify hospitality services, security risks; understand hospitality policy and procedures; contribute to workplace security; help protect guests and patrons; take effective action to ensure hospitality.
- In this course participants will learn about basic hospitality for Security Personnel, hospitality operations such as service by working on duty teams and running the company operations under the supervision of expert instructors at the same time as attending theory classes.
- Then they will become more involved in the hospitality aspects of quality management, by undertaking supervisory responsibilities such as quality control, tourism & events plans etc.
Who Should Attend??
Hospitality Managers and hospitality security personnel,Hotel security, security staff wishing to develop an understanding of hospitality techniques and to further their knowledge of the security function, approach, and strategy.
- Introduction to the hospitality for Security Personnel
- Why “Security for the Hospitality” Matters
- Role of a Security Officer and General Duties
- Access Control
- Examples of breaches in security within the hospitality
- Violence against employees, guests, or patrons committed by employees
- Customer service & effective communication
- Communications and Public Relations
- Problem Solving and Service
- Hospitality & tourism business environment
- Hospitality & tourism law & ethics
- Hospitality operations management
- Hospitality, tourism & events
- Organizational behavior
- The law of Arrest, Search & Seize
- Managing & Dealing with Conflict
- Physical Intervention & Restraint Training
- Hardening of Security
- Dealing with Various Incidents
- Incident Control & First Respons
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities(not aplicable for webinar training)
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays (not aplicable for webinar training)