This course offers an introduction to some of the main subject areas involved in chemical engineering disciplines, and will broaden the technology base of participants with a view to promote improved communication with chemical engineers.
This course will guide the participates to develop key concepts and techniques ofchemical engineering. These key concepts can be utilized to make operating decisionsthat can improve your company’s performance.
An overview of chemical engineering operations, safety, processes and economics
Become familiar with the equipment of a chemical engineer
Become familiar with the unit operations of chemical engineering
Become familiar with margins and economics
Who Should Attend??
- Overview of the chemical processing industry
- Safety for the processing industry
- Fundamentals of chemistry
- Types of hydrocarbon molecules
- Definition and function of a catalyst
- Introduction to unit operations equipment
- Introduction to fluid flow and mixing
- Introduction to thermodynamics and equilibrium
- Introduction to reaction engineering
- Introduction to separation and mass transfer operations
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies