Compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circulation systems, A/C and heating systems, and many other applications. Keeping these machines running with least troubles and shutdown decreases the downtime of the whole system. Right machine selection appropriate to the right application, right machine operation, effective maintenance programs, reliable monitoring system, and skilled personnel capable of doing the right trouble shooting are essential requirements for prolong machine life. All the above can be achieved via deeper understanding of the machines construction and tolerances, the limits and constrains on their operation, and the more effective controlling methods.
- Familiarize the Attendees with different types of compressors
- Learn the appropriate operation methods. By learning the operation limits of the machine
- Upgrading the knowledge of problems and solutions for compressors
- Exercising examples of troubleshooting methods
- Highlight the importance of stall in compressors
- Highlight the importance of seals and bearings on compressors availability
- Learn the importance and methods of lubrication
Who Should Attend??
Mechanical, Operation, Production, and Maintenance Engineers Senior Technicians should benefit from this course. Also Senior Technicians should update and refresh their knowledge by attending this course.
- Compressors Performance, And Operation
- Compressors Control And Selection
- Positive Displacement Compressors
- Centrifugal Compressors
- Troubleshooting, Lubrication & Maintenance
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies