All organizations face the challenge of directing the energies of their employees to the task of achieving organizational goals and objectives. In doing so, organizations need to devise means to influence and channel the behaviors of their employees so as to optimize their contributions. Performance management constitutes one of the major management tools employed in this process.
This is based on the premise that an individual’s performance in a job is improved by having definite goals, feedback about their performance and complemented by an appropriate reward system. Considering the profound objectives of performance management, it is elementary that managers and supervisors learn to employ the tools within the system
- Define Performance Management;
- Describe the requirements for the successful implementation of a performance management system.
- Describe the roles managers and employees play in the implementation of a performance management system.
- Understand the components of Performance Management and how each relates to their managerial or supervisory tasks;
- Go through the steps towards successful employee performance management
Who Should Attend??
Managers, supervisors ,administration and staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams
- Overview Of Performance Management
- Setting Up Your Performance Management System
- Responsibility For Getting The Best Results From Staff
- Performance Not Personality
- Structuring Expectations
- Importance Of Planning
- Planning Performance
- Performance Monitoring
- Developing The Employees Capacity To Perform
- Appraising Performance
- Rewarding And Recognizing Good Performance
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays