It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reach this coveted position due to their domain expertise, hours spent in a role and a variety of soft skills that they demonstrate. However, very few are formally coached to assume this responsibility. As a result, many managers spend years in a trial and error mode.
Managers also face an unenviable task of managing not only their own or their team’s performance but also to manage bosses and stakeholders.
- Practical leadership tools and techniques that can be applied immediately
- Successful leadership approaches from the best-of-the-best world-class
- How to apply the 10 most powerful leadership competencies for greater
- To consider methods for improving management performance
- Effective strategic planning: a step-by-step process
- Critical components of succession planning
- Authentic coaching guidelines for turn-of-the-century leadership
- Best ways of managing knowledge and human capital
- Insights into the successful implementation of teams
- Improved ways leaders are measuring performance by using performance
- New developed skills in negotiating
- To analyze the baldridge award criteria for excellence
Who Should Attend??
- Mid-to upper-level managers responsible for the continuous leadership development of others and building high-performance organizations
- Team leaders and coaches who are called to inspire and motivate their workers each day to accept new responsibility
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Leadership Planning
- Managing Knowledge and Better Ways to Measure Performance
- People Management
- Leading Teams
- Operational Excellence
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays