The objectives of an integrated security system are to detect intruders with a high degree of reliability and then to deter and delay them until an effective response can be accomplished. Definition of an effective integrated security system requires proper application of classical system engineering methodology.
- Provide general and specialized aspects of industrial security system.
- Provide necessary information and technicalities applied in the field of industrial security system.
Who Should Attend??
- Industrial Security personnel.
- Mid- level managers and supervisors
- Management functions and security system.
- Planning for security system.
- Organizing human and non-human resources.
- Leading the security team
- Security Procedures to control Gates entrance and exits of the establishment
- Security Action plans and related procedures.
- Communication and control room equipment
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays