|This training course provides a detailed overview of the maintenance and service processes involved in preventative maintenance and service processing. It focuses on time-based and performance-based maintenance planning . Participants will learn about the integration between Plant Maintenance and Quality Management, or the procurement of services based on the maintenance plan.|
Manage your maintenance planning with strategies that optimize your processes.
Who Should Attend??
- Management of Task Lists
- Creating Task Lists
- Creating an Order with a Task List
- Single Cycle Maintenance Planning
- Describing Maintenance Plans
- Creating a Maintenance Plan with the Order Call Object
- Maintenance Planning with Time-Based Strategy
- Describing the Structure and Functions of a Maintenance Strategy
- Maintenance Planning with Performance-Based Strategy
- Creating and Maintaining a Counter for a Technical Object
- Maintenance Planning with Cycles of Different Dimensions
- Supplementary Processes for Preventive Maintenance and Service
- Creating a Maintenance Plan on the Basis of a Maintenance Contract