Office Politics it is about creating and maintaining better relationships. It is about communicating and working with your peers and colleagues in a way that is mutually beneficial. Employees who understand the positive aspects of Office Politics are better team members and end up being more successful and productive.
- Understand the purpose and benefits of office politics.
- Setting boundaries and ground rules for new employees.
- Learn to interact and influence among colleagues.
- Learn how to manage various personality types in the office.
- Determine how to gain support and effectively network.
- Recognize how you are a part of a group and how you function
Who Should Attend??
- All managers directly or indirectly responsible for making decisions
- New Hires
- Company Core Values
- Building Relationships
- Encourage Respect
- It’s About Interacting and Influencing
- Dealing with Rumors, Gossip, and Half - Truths
- Office Personalities (I)
- Information Keeper
- Getting Support for Your Projects
- Conflict Resolution
- Benefits of an Ethical Environment
- You Are Not an Island
- Social Events Outside of Work
- Meeting New People5
- Conversation Dos and Don’ts
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays