This interactive five-days training course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the business, helping managers and team leaders recognise their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work.
- Define the major components of performance management.
- Apply the concepts and business models together with the analytical techniques used in the strategic management process.
- Understand the internal and external pressures facing today’s organisation.
- Manage the key issues of ‘change management’ and the influences on organizational performance that culture imposes on the business.
- Examine the role of leaders in today’s organisation.
Who Should Attend??
Managers, supervisors ,administration and staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams
- Understand Your Organization
- The ethical implications.
- Leadership to Achievement
- Leadership roles and styles – Leadership characteristics.
- Building a team structure.
- Introducing a performance culture – Motivating you team.
- Managing Behaviour & Achieving Performance
- Transactional Analysis.
- Identifying sources and roots of conflict.
- Identify performance indicators - the 4 perspectives: outcomes, customers, processes and people.
- The road map for implementation
- High level process map, what are the key processes.
- KPI selection principles
- Understanding Strategy
- Change Management
- Organisational Culture – its impact on change.
- Why organisation need to change.
- Change management and leadership styles.
- The role of leaders in organisational Change..
- How to survive in a change management process.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays