Positive thinking is about consciously selecting good thoughts and banishing any tendency to dwell on negative things . It is about choosing who you want to be and how you will live your life – adopting a positive and gratefulmind-set ahead of a negative andcomplaining outlook
- identify the skills and attitudes involved in helping staff to solve their own problems
- recognise the value of using counselling skills in the workplace
- benefit from practical sessions in small groups
- discuss the difference between counselling and other forms of support, guidance and development
- understand your preferred counselling style
- make best use of body language, listening and oral communication
Who Should Attend??
Individuals who need to improve their positive thinking on life and enhance their relationships at both the personal and professional levels.
- How to identify negative thinking and common negative thought patterns.
- The link between thinking and actions.
- Understand the impact that negative thinking has on business performance.
- The role of the language we use.
- Methods, models and techniques for switching negative to positive.
- Thinking systems for success – planning the positive future.
- Visualisation techniques to transform business situations.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies