This course helps the Purchases Official to understand the depth and breadth of procurment and supply chain management on a global scale. Special emphasis is given to strategic sourcing and supplier risk management.
- Acquire the skill set to face and solve the complex procurment and supply chain challenges across the globe
- Increase your earning potential and credibility in the job-market
- Helps to stay competitive in today’s global business environment.
Who Should Attend??
Senior buyers, purchasing supervisors, purchasing managers and other managers who need to understand purchasing management.
- Introduction to Procurement with Examples
- How to do Reverse Auctions
- Reverse Auctions
- Step by step instructions to implement Procure to Pay and Source to Pay
- Procurement Planning & Implementation Matrix, Measuring KPIs and Supplier Performance Assessment
- How to Leverage Procurement to Realize Cost Savings
- How to Financially Optimize your Company’s Supply Chain
- Contract management including dispute resolution
- Best Practices on Procurement
- Supplier behavior and negotiations
- Procurement fraud: detection and prevention
- Public sector procurement and how to win government business
- Developing e-procurement solutions
- Strategic Procurement
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities (Non Aplicable for online course)
- Case Studies
- Workshops(Non Aplicable for online course)