|This training course provides a detailed overview of the maintenance and service processes involved in preventative maintenance and service processing. It focuses on time-based and performance-based maintenance planning . Participants will learn about the integration between Plant Maintenance and Quality Management, or the procurement of services based on the maintenance plan.
Manage your maintenance planning with strategies that optimize your processes.
Who Should Attend??
- Management of Task Lists
- Creating Task Lists
- Creating an Order with a Task List
- Single Cycle Maintenance Planning
- Describing Maintenance Plans
- Creating a Maintenance Plan with the Order Call Object
- Maintenance Planning with Time-Based Strategy
- Describing the Structure and Functions of a Maintenance Strategy
- Maintenance Planning with Performance-Based Strategy
- Creating and Maintaining a Counter for a Technical Object
- Maintenance Planning with Cycles of Different Dimensions
- Supplementary Processes for Preventive Maintenance and Service
- Creating a Maintenance Plan on the Basis of a Maintenance Contract
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies