Define the objectives and functions of materials management (purchasing, stock control, stores and physical distribution) and how they relate to each other.
Present and discuss the specifications needed for each of the materials management functions in order to optimize the usage of personnel, facilities and capital.
Use the engineering performance indicators for the measurement and evaluation of the supply chain department performance.
Plan to deal and work with the problems and constraints related to materials management in the Arab World.
Improving managing, planning purchasing and warehouse skills identify factors methods affected it.
Who Should Attend??
Purchasing and warehouses employees.
- The new trends management process.
- Purchasing management
- Organizational aspects of purchasing management
- Relation between purchasing management and deferent departments in the organization.
- Centralize vs. decentralize purchasing process.
- Internal structure of purchasing department
- The Purchasing Function
- Determining demand point.
- Determine the lowest level.
- Negotiation in Purchasing
- Determining stock cost.
- Productivity in Materials
- Purchasing Contraction and Arbitration
- Inventory as an effective tool for warehouse control
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays