This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitative analysis methods of risk management. The course also provides guidance in planning, implementing and managing an overall safety program. It includes coverage of such applicable science and engineering principles as risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and prediction.
Demonstrate an understanding and proper application of the appropriate science and engineering principles
and Quality applicable aspects of risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and incident prediction.
Who Should Attend??
- For all emloyees works in petrochemeicals.
- Safety Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- Technical Department Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- HSE and Loss Prevention Personnel
- Plant management and employees
- Superintendent, Supervisors and Foremen
- Introduction ToRisk Management
- Hazard and operability
- Fault analysis
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Energy trace and barrier analysis
- Human error
- Planning and management principles of a system safety
- Improve safety conditions in the workplace
- Dangerous conditions for risk management.
- Work in confined spaces, excavations and elevated areas.
- The safety aspects of petrochemeicals
- Emergency procedures.
- Management of risk process
- Potential risks & risk assessment.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies