In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency.
Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships
Who Should Attend??
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis and all employees with all levels
- Defining Effective Communication
- Increasing Self-Awareness
- Interpersonal Communication
- Effective Team Building
- Working With Others
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays