In this course we will identify duties and responsibilities of industrial security supervisor
- Identify duties and responsibilities of industrial security supervisor.
- Upgrade skills required for supervisor, tolerating work stresses and pressures and cooperating with other parties involved in the control of emergency situations.
- Provide the modern concepts dealing with team building and supervisor in industrial security.
Who Should Attend??
- Basic level security supervisors who are responsible for the security work of first level supervisors, and experienced security supervisors who are being developed for promotion.
- Duties of industrial security supervisor
- Effect of stress and work pressure on the efficiency of industrial security supervisor.
- General duties and essential jobs.
- Civil defense and its relation with industrial security within an establishment.
- Training on supervisor skills development.
- Controlling emergency situations operations and related industrial security activities.
- Proper reaction of industrial security personnel at the accident scenery.
- Case study for the recognition of leadership attitude of industrial security personnel.
- Activities of industrial security controller in decision making and its rectification.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays