The primary goal of security awareness is to reduce loss, and this happens when good security behaviors become reflex actions for your staff.
The best awareness programs motivate the workforce by showing them that their behaviors are the most important element in preventing loss.
Security Awareness Training is designed to educate users on the appropriate use, protection and security of information, individual user responsibilities and ongoing maintenance necessary to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets, resources, and systems from unauthorized access, use, misuse, disclosure, destruction, modification, or disruption.
Provide the participants with the basic introductory or refreshing training in the field of industrial security.
Who Should Attend??
New employees as well as experienced employees in industrial security or related fields to review and enhance their skills and abilities.
- Basic of Industrial Security.
- Requirements for industrial security individual
- communication skills with others
- Definitions and recognition of : Accidents , Risks , Emergency Situations
- Importance of industrial security to protect production elements
- Gates and its significance
- Security shifts and patrols
- Guarding patrols
- Applications on guarding and patrols
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays