The Three-Dimensions of Leadership training course instructs people from the boardroom to the mailroom to support company goals in every situation by identifying and focusing on the mission that matters most,to work with the four types of employees so they rally as resources to cooperate as a team that negotiates the big-picture of organizational channels and politics to convert within the context.
This training course will teach leaders how to approach every situation at work by identifying and maintaining the Three-Dimensional Mission, Resources, and Context (3-D MRC) outlook and focus in which all organizational accomplishment is rooted. From the opening to the closing sessions, each participant is given dozens of profound yet practical concepts that are easy to understand, are reinforced with numerous real-life examples and experiences everyone sees around them at work and which immediately can be applied as soon as you arrive back in the shop, unit, and office.
Who Should Attend??
Supervisors,Managers andExecutives (at all levels and disciplines)
- Identifying The Three Dimensions of I = Me, II = Us vs. Them and III = We
- Rallying Resources So People Achieve Their Potential For Organizational Success
- The Triple-T Delegation Dynamics: Training, Timing, Trusting
- Supervising The 4 Types of Employees for Productive Working Relationships
- Achieving The 3-C’s of Emotional Intelligence: Communication, Cooperation & Coordination
- Initiating Incentive Awards That Motivate & Inflate Individual & Team Performance
- The 3-M’s of Change Management: the right Motivation, Map, and Message
- The 5-Factors of Out-of-the-Box Thinking That Accomplish Innovation
- Negotiating The Organization’s Big Picture, Political & Operational Context
- Becoming 3-D SEM Masters Who Submit Ego to the Mission
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies