All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Risk Assessment course has been designed to help businesses comply with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act by providing sufficient information to be able to carry out a suitable risk assessment in the workplace.
- Demonstrate an understanding of employers’ and employees’ responsibilities under the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- Carry out the risk assessment process by recognising and quantifying common hazards in the workplace.
- Conduct and complete a risk assessment in the workplace
- Complete a short assessment which leads to an IOSH Risk Assessment certificate
This course is suitable for all workers and eingeers are involved in developing a risk assessment and/or enforcing procedures in the workplace. This applies to all employers, managers and supervisors, regardless of the industry or environment that they work in.
- Introduction to Health and Safety Legislation
- An introduction to risk assessment
- Legal requirements
- Objectives of risk assessments
- The Risk Assessment Process
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Art of Leadership & Security Control
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Fire Evacuation for Buildings
Evacuation of buildings upon sounding of the fire alarm is vital to tRead more
Dealing with Emergency Situations
Dealing with Emergency SituationsRead more
Supervisory Skills for Industrial Secu
In this course we will identify duties and responsibilities of industRead more
Fire incident Investigation
In this course we will provide you with the knowledge on the differenRead more
Strategies for Security Planning
Dealing with best strategies practice and how to apply these principlRead more
Security Risk Assessment
Risk Assessment is a critical step in the security management processRead more
Security Architecture to Secure Vital
This program aims to knowledge and skills of the participants in dealRead more