This interactive five-days training course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the business, helping managers and team leaders recognise their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work.
- Define the major components of performance management.
- Apply the concepts and business models together with the analytical techniques used in the strategic management process.
- Understand the internal and external pressures facing today’s organisation.
- Manage the key issues of ‘change management’ and the influences on organizational performance that culture imposes on the business.
- Examine the role of leaders in today’s organisation.
Managers, supervisors ,administration and staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams
- Understand Your Organization
- The ethical implications.
- Leadership to Achievement
- Leadership roles and styles – Leadership characteristics.
- Building a team structure.
- Introducing a performance culture – Motivating you team.
- Managing Behaviour & Achieving Performance
- Transactional Analysis.
- Identifying sources and roots of conflict.
- Identify performance indicators - the 4 perspectives: outcomes, customers, processes and people.
- The road map for implementation
- High level process map, what are the key processes.
- KPI selection principles
- Understanding Strategy
- Change Management
- Organisational Culture – its impact on change.
- Why organisation need to change.
- Change management and leadership styles.
- The role of leaders in organisational Change..
- How to survive in a change management process.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
The Vat Framework: Compliance, Impleme
This specially-designed VAT Framework training seminar examines the rRead more
Developing Supervising Leadership & Cr
Leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challengesRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more
Managing Remote Workers Effectively
Prepared or not, you find yourself the manager of a fully remote teamRead more
Delegation & Empowerment Skills in Adm
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Creative Thinking & Values of Excellen
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more