This interactive five-days training course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the business, helping managers and team leaders recognise their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work.
- Define the major components of performance management.
- Apply the concepts and business models together with the analytical techniques used in the strategic management process.
- Understand the internal and external pressures facing today’s organisation.
- Manage the key issues of ‘change management’ and the influences on organizational performance that culture imposes on the business.
- Examine the role of leaders in today’s organisation.
Managers, supervisors ,administration and staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams
- Understand Your Organization
- The ethical implications.
- Leadership to Achievement
- Leadership roles and styles – Leadership characteristics.
- Building a team structure.
- Introducing a performance culture – Motivating you team.
- Managing Behaviour & Achieving Performance
- Transactional Analysis.
- Identifying sources and roots of conflict.
- Identify performance indicators - the 4 perspectives: outcomes, customers, processes and people.
- The road map for implementation
- High level process map, what are the key processes.
- KPI selection principles
- Understanding Strategy
- Change Management
- Organisational Culture – its impact on change.
- Why organisation need to change.
- Change management and leadership styles.
- The role of leaders in organisational Change..
- How to survive in a change management process.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Mastering Business Etiquette & The Pro
This training course develops the concept of business etiquette and tRead more
Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organizationRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Maximizing Your Personal Effectiveness
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possiRead more
Professional Development For Remote Wo
In this training course, learn how to successfully lead and manage inRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more
The Art of Self-Leading & Others
Help clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job. Adjust to theRead more