Accounting for Non Accountant
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will provides an understanding of the basic principles of accounting as used in general business.
The areas covered will provide a basis for a proper understanding of accounting in the business environment as well as the public sector; coverage will include but not be limited to the accounting information system, comprehensive financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Analyze business performance
- To be able to define accounting and explain its purpose.
- To be able to process a full range of financial transactions using double entry accounting.
- To understand and apply all major aspects of the accounting cycle including the preparation of year-end financial statements, understand and interpret actual financial statements of real-world businesses.
- To understand the principle of accrual accounting and how this is used in real life.
- Use skills developed in the class to compose and interpret real-world financial statements.
- Apply knowledge acquired to interpret financial statements in a job context
Professionals who have accountability or exposure to budgets and other internal financial reports, entrepreneurs, administrators, and those considering jobs in accounting-related fields will gain an understanding of accounting practices and the technical language used by accountants
- The Basics
- How To Interpret Accounts And Financial Statement Analysis
- Planning For Profit
- Budgeting In Today’s Competitive Business
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Events & Conferences Management Princi
It is showtime; lights, curtains and action on the big corporate evenRead more
Integrated Skills of The Directors of
Learn how to choose positive results and eliminate negatives and commRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Inventory, Purchasing & Stores Managem
In today's economy, companies must be able to move large quantitiRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
The Senior Professional in Supply Mana
Earning your attendnace certification in this training course will heRead more
Self Defense Techniques for Supervisor
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Management Skills & Techniques for Eng
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the nRead more