Customer Relationship Management
In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "people skills" are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This customer service training seminar gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
- To provide bottom line improvements in service delivery, customer growth and profit.
- To increase the level of "Customer satisfaction" by creating service excellence.
- To recognize the need for excellence in VIP customers service in the organization.
- To increase understanding of the needs of other members of staff (internal customer), and hence emphasizing the importance of synergy between front and back liners and improved co-operation and communication
Customer service representative/staff and management, customer satisfaction/ relation staff and management, and sales staff and management
- Customer Service Awareness
- Understanding Customer Service and Its Effect on The Success Of The Success Of The Organization.
- Understanding The Different Between Good Service And Great Service.
- How To Make Great Customer Service A Mission
- How to increse sales andretention
- Customer Focus And Orientation And How To Achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Defining Customer Service.
- Customer Service As Top Priority In The Organization.
- Expanding The Idea Of Who Is The Customer.
- Generating A Service Reputation.
- Making Service A Mission And Making The Mission Real.
- Serving Your Customers With Personally Pleasing Memorable Interactions (PPMI).
- Making VIP Customers Satisfaction Every One's Job, The Most Important Part Of Their Job Description.
- How To Understand The Different Types Of VIP Customer.
- Handling Customers' Inquires And Solve Their Problems Effectively.
- Handling Conflicts That Arise With The VIP Customers.
- Making Customer Service A Win-Win Situation
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Skill Building, Coaching, Forecasting,
Skill building and Leadership skills are significant part of the answRead more
Financial Analysis & Reporting
Learn how to use financial statements to evaluate the financial / strRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Teams Leading & The Development of Inn
This course is designed to enable participants to Identify team strenRead more
Preparing & Qualifying Purchases Offic
This course helps the Purchases Official to understand the depth andRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Efficient Finance & Accounting Operati
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Secrets to Management Success
Secrets of Management Success course will increase your knowledge andRead more