Customized Supply Chain Management
This course is an introduction to the supply chain concept and will explore the management of supply chains to improve an organization's overall supply efficiency. Other concepts included are the definitions of supply chains, identification procedures, an overview of methods, processes, and systems that are used in the operation of supply chains, and the applications of methods, processes, and systems to improve supply chain performance.
- Learning how to Increase the amount of information and at the same time reduce inventory costs and run operations.
- Learning how to Create transparency in information and reduce the barriers that can exist.
- Understanding A comprehensive concept for logistics
- Learning how to Improve the continuity of materials and information management and cash flow.
- Larning how to Reduce the complexity of the business as far as possible.
- Learning how to Realizing the benefits of the cost, time and quality.
This course is designed to maintenance material Controlmen who are working in maintenance environment and deal with procurement /Supply chain management corporate team company wide.
- Definitions of Materials Management
- Supply Management
- Supply Management Rules
- Importance of the Value Chain
- Problems addressed
- Historical developments
- Business process integration
- Supply chain centroids
- Supply chain sustainability
- Management components
- Reverse supply chain
- Systems and value
- Supply Management Tools and Techniques
- Supply Measurement
- Supply Risk Management
- Supply Management Future
- Communication Process
- Barriers to Communication
- Effective Listening And Questioning Skills
- Difficult Situations
- Customer service awareness; understanding customer service and its effect on the success of the success of the organization.
- Customer focus and orientation and how to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Serving your customers with personally pleasing memorable interactions
- Turning negative into positive
- Dealing with stress
- Dealing with work environment/Pressure
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Train The Trainer
This Soft Skills training course provides delegates with the knowledgRead more
Professional Development For Remote Wo
In this training course, learn how to successfully lead and manage inRead more
Crisis Management Strategies
This interactive and participative course will demonstrate that it isRead more
How to Change Attitude & Improve Behav
People hold complex relationships between attitudes and behavior thatRead more
Identifying knowledge gaps and trainin
In this course you will distinguish between the proactive / strategicRead more
Human Resources Policies & Procedures
This training offers to participants a variety of substantial and valRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Administrative Secretarial & Office Ma
In this course you will learn the essential tools and techniques in ARead more