Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Control
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Plant Maintenance & Trouble - Shooting
Corrective maintenance refers to the activities conducted by the MainRead more
Disturbance Analysis for Power Systems
Disturbance Analysis for Power Systems begins with an introduction toRead more
Pump & Compressor (Operation & Mainten
Pumps and compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circuRead more
Effect of Unbalance Quantities & Harmo
This course provides theoretical and practical knowledge of the issueRead more
Combined Cycle System Maintenance & Op
This course offers a firm understanding of the basic system maintenanRead more
Compressors Reliability & Maintenance
Compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circulation sysRead more