Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Control
Fee inclusive of VAT
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
SF6 Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)
For difficult applications where space requirements become a problemRead more
Generator Operation & Protection
The course is intended to provide electric engineers with collectiveRead more
Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical
This course offers an introduction to some of the main subject areasRead more
Pump & Compressor (Operation & Mainten
Pumps and compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circuRead more
Power Flow Analysis
The proposed short course is designed to introduce LOAD FLOW AnalysisRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Gear Reducer Troubleshooting
This seminar is designed to enable participants to recognize the typeRead more
Maintenance & Service Processing Preve
This training course provides a detailed overview of the maintenanceRead more