Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Control
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Steel Manufacturing & Process Troubles
in this course you will apply proper techniques and procedures on desRead more
Plant Maintenance & Trouble - Shooting
Corrective maintenance refers to the activities conducted by the MainRead more
Boiler Auxiliary Operation
This course is designed for Engineers and Technicans who are involvedRead more
Rotating Machinery Bearing & Lubricati
Rotating Machinery Bearing & Lubrication TechnologyRead more
Power System and Data Technique
Power System and Data Technique and engineering along with distributiRead more
Reliability Centered Maintenance
The participant will understand the history, the benefits, and the fuRead more
Machinery Problem-Solving Sequence
This highly relevant Seminar is intended for maintenance and machinerRead more
Maintenance and Service Processing Pre
This training course provides a detailed overview of the maintenanceRead more