Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Control
Fee inclusive of VAT
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities (Non Aplicable for online course)
- Case Studies
- Workshops(Non Aplicable for online course)
- Games & Role plays (Non Aplicable for online course)
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
13.8 KV – Switchgear Maintenance
Switchgear plays an important role in electricity distribution and itRead more
Mechanical Troubleshooting for Pumps,
The seminar will introduce delegates to the Mechanical TroubleshootinRead more
Protection & Control for Industrial Po
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more
Electrical Load Forecasting, Character
This course introduces electric load forecasting aspects using the laRead more
Compressors Reliability & Maintenance
Compressors find extensive use in power plants, water circulation sysRead more
Machinery Couplings & Shaft Alignment
Machines deteriorate as they get older so we can expect a certain amoRead more
The course is intended to provide electric engineers with collectiveRead more
Circuit Breakers Operation & Maintenan
The course focuses mainly on the operation and maintenance of circuitRead more