Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Control
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Operation of Combined Cycle Power Plan
The aim of this course is designed to provide a thorough understandinRead more
Distribution Network Load
This course presents an overview of the electrical engineering fundamRead more
Systematic Preventive And Predictive M
Complexity of maintenance emerges from the variability of MaintenanceRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Centrifugal & Reciprocating Pumps & Co
Centrifugal Pumps and Compressors find extensive use in power plants,Read more
Tactics of Mechanical Installation
Mechanical services are at the center of plant internal environment aRead more
Fault Analysis of Transmission Network
Understanding components of electrical network and discussion of allRead more
Reading Electrical Drawings
This course is aimed at introducing the power system layout and desigRead more