Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Control
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Distribution Network Load
This course presents an overview of the electrical engineering fundamRead more
Operation, maintenance and protection
This course covers the theory, operation, maintenance and testing ofRead more
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR): Ope
Utilities are required to provide power to their customers within a sRead more
Mechanical Integrity & Reliability in
This five days training course is to improve mechanical safety skillsRead more
Electrical Drawings & Control Systems
An electrical drawing is a type of technical drawing that shows inforRead more
Machinery Problem-Solving Sequence
This highly relevant Seminar is intended for maintenance and machinerRead more
Rotating Equipment (Maintenance & Trou
We’ll provide a new perspective on troubleshooting mechanical aRead more
UPS, Chargers & Batteries
This five days course gives an insight to the subject of UPS (Un-inteRead more