Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Control
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Mechanical Integrity & Reliability in
This five days training course is to improve mechanical safety skillsRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
SF6 Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)
SF6 Gas Insulated Substations (GIS)Read more
Operating Switchgear of Sub-Station &
The aim of this course is as below: Explaining Switchgear items and fRead more
Energy Management Systems (EMS) for Po
The Energy Management System or EMS as we know it today had its origiRead more
Power Flow Analysis
The proposed short course is designed to introduce LOAD FLOW AnalysisRead more
Power System: Protection, Automation,
The continuity of Electrical Power Supply is very important to the coRead more
Voltage Control Regulation in Transmis
Reactive power had not paid sufficient attention in past. Great attenRead more