Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Control
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniques required for managing or supervising a advanced maintenance ,understand preventive and predictive maintenance ,Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) ,techniques to measure equipment effectiveness and various control mechanisms.
- Focus on the advanced maintenance.
- Improve the trainer skills in maintenance planning.
- Improve the ability of managers or supervisors to lead the maintenance departments.
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Definition of advanced maintenance.
- Role of maintenance manager/ supervisor.
- Building & leading an effective maintenance team.
- Total productive maintenance.
- Strategies of tpm.
- Implementing tpm action plans.
- Maintenance planning.
- Benefits & tools of maintenance planning.
- Controlling maintenance work.
- Various control mechanisms.
- Measuring & evaluating maintenance performance.
- Maintenance key performance indicators.
- Managing the maintenance staff.
- Scheduling & implement action.
- Continuous improvement in maintenance.
- Problem identification & solution
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Management of Losses Reduction for Pow
With the ever-increasing demand of electric energy, existing distribuRead more
Electrical Drawings & Control Systems
An electrical drawing is a type of technical drawing that shows inforRead more
Reading Electrical Drawings
This course is aimed at introducing the power system layout and desigRead more
Tools and Skills of Thinking for Engin
Tools and Skills of Thinking for Engineers and TechniciansRead more
Power Flow Analysis
The proposed short course is designed to introduce LOAD FLOW AnalysisRead more
Electrical Distribution Systems(Mainte
Electricity distribution is the final stage in the delivery of electrRead more
Rotating Machinery Bearing & Lubricati
Rotating Machinery Bearing & Lubrication TechnologyRead more
Operation, fitting & maintenance of Me
Operation, fitting & maintenance of Mechanical EquipmentRead more