Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
If Maintenance planning is the aim to have a world-class enterprise, the maintenance organization and strategy have a critical role to play in this mission. Driven from business goals, such a strategy cannot be seen as separate from other functions, but rather as an intrinsic part of a complete approach to high performance operation.
The business goals will place organizational, as well technical demands on the enterprise. The strategy therefore has to integrate and guide the implementation of technical and managerial strategies at all organizational and process levels.
The strategy/philosophy must represent the very best technology, procedures and practices available, relevant to the business goals of the organization.
This five days training course will provide participants with a through background in the concepts of Planning and Scheduling Engineering.
The course addresses how to identify, monitor, and balance information crucial for the successful management of projects.
It will discuss the development of a baseline performance management plan (PMP) for the project that will allow the efficient compilation and the timely generation of quantitative performance comparisons.
The comparisons highlight significant performance departures ("actual vs. baseline") and allow for preventive and early remedial and corrective actions.
• The Practical sessions will provide hands-on experience.
- Engineering Managers
- Continuous Improvement Leaders
- Maintenance Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Project Managers
- Engineers and Planners, Technicians
- The Development of Maintenance Systems
- The Pillars of TPM
- The Pillars of RCM
- Fault Development
- The Basic Condition
- Technical Standards
- Overall Equipment Efficiency
- The availability of the equipment
- The performance of the equipment
- TPM: The Education & Training and Safety Pillars
- The TPM Education & Training Pillar
- Equipment training
- A sequence for training equipment
- Competency: How does TPM assess the skill level of the team members?
- The TPM Safety Pillar
- Risk assessment
- Safe working procedures: Using as standards
- Equipment Defined as Functions
- Identifying Functions and Labeling
- Functional Failures to Failure Effects
- Introduction to On-Condition Maintenance
- Friction between Maintenance and Production
- Deciding on a Maintenance Strategy
- TPM PM Analysis
- The malfunction and PM maps
- Scheduled maintenance or scheduled restoration
- The RCM PM Analysis
- The RCM decision diagram
- Failure is unacceptable: Redesign the system
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Types of Circuit Breakers & Methods of
Circuit breakers play an important role in the safe distribution of eRead more
Bearing Selection, Maintenance and Fai
This course offers intensive insight into bearing life improvement anRead more
Combined Cycle System Maintenance & Op
This course offers a firm understanding of the basic system maintenanRead more
Operating Switchgear of Sub-Station &
The aim of this course is as below: Explaining Switchgear items and fRead more
Electrical Load Forecasting, Character
This course introduces electric load forecasting from both statisticaRead more
Safety Operation & Maintenance in Subs
The major components of a transmission and distribution system typicaRead more
Maintenance Planning, Scheduling & Con
In this course the participants will learn latest concepts ,techniqueRead more
Power System & Equipment Grounding
This course is aimed at introducing the power-substation layout and dRead more