Technical >> Electrical Engineering
Electrical Control Circuits for Industrial Power Systems
Fee inclusive of VAT
Rapid progress in power plants and utilities leads to a parallel needs in distributed control actions in different sites and environments.
Advanced control systems have created the world’s most advanced distribution automation suite, including designing, planning, management, and automatic feeder restoration.
This course ranges from revision of power utilities needs for local and remote measurements and control for different sites, to the advanced robot manipulation and rapid action execution.
- Understand the basic concepts of the design of power systems measurement and control.
- Apply different control techniques.
- Know the different methods of systems identifications.
- Analyze linear discrete-time systems.
- Design digital control systems.
- Be familiar with distributed sensor systems.
Who Should Attend?
Electrical and mechanical engineers and technicians
- Introduction To Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Components, Standards And Symbols
- Motor And Motor-Branch-Circuit Protection
- General Engineering Considerations
- Control: Introduction, Definitions, Modeling and Design approaches
- Control Circuits Design
- Control And Process Design Consideration
- Networks Voltage Control: Networks and Performance evaluation
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Industrial Instrumentation & Modern Co
Instrumentation can be viewed as the eyes and the ears of the operatoRead more
Rotating Equipment Reliability Optimiz
We’ll provide a new perspective on troubleshooting mechanical aRead more
Centrifugal & Reciprocating Pumps & Co
Centrifugal Pumps and Compressors find extensive use in power plants,Read more
Valves & Actuators
This five days seminar is intended for engineers and technicians invoRead more
Process Control & Instrumentation
in this course you will understand the automation control & process cRead more
Gear Boxes: Operation, Inspection, Mai
Gears and gear boxes are widely used for power transmission in variouRead more
Electric Generators: Operation, Perfor
Excitation systems play a major role in determining the performance oRead more
Managing Efficient Shutdowns & Turnaro
Learn to take control and not let equipment problems risk your producRead more