Technical >> Logistics
Material Management & Logistic Administration
Fee inclusive of VAT
This course will make the candidates discover the strong link between an organization logistics strategy and its competitive advantage. Understand the challenges of managing logistics and supply chains. They will be able to develop a customer-focused orientation in managing logistics. Identify the performance drivers of supply chains and their impact on responsiveness and efficiency.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Discover the strong link between an organization logistics strategy and its competitive advantage.
- Understand the challenges of managing logistics and supply chains.
- Develop a customer-focused orientation in managing logistics.
- Identify the performance drivers of supply chains and their impact on responsiveness and efficiency.
- Outline the major network designs and match the best design with an organization competitive strategy to create a responsive chain.
- Evaluate the impact of logistics strategies on profitability.
Who Should Attend?
Logistics Consultants, Logistics and Financial Managers, Accounting and Operations Managers, Third-Party Logistics Providers, Supply Chain and Logistics Managers and Professionals, Operations Managers, Logistics Professionals, Logistic Providers, Logistic Administrators, Logistics Planning and Inventory Managers, Supply, Buying, Purchase, Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Professionals, General Services Personnel, Purchasing and Procurement Managers, Retailers, Warehouse Personnel, Transportation and Distribution Managers/Personnel, Inventory and Warehouse Control Professionals, Freight Forwarders and Linear Specialists, Production Managers, Production Planners, Financial Managers, Project Managers, DistributionCenterSupervisors, Line Managers, Fleet Managers, Fleet Supervisors, Fleet Operators, Fleet Inspectors
Strategic Logistics Planning and Management
Importance of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Awareness Evolution of Logistics
- The Role of the Logistics Service Provider
- Why the Supply Chain Is the Value Chain
- Establishing Competitive Advantage through Logistics and SCM
Challenges in Logistics Management
- The Supply Chain Simulation Game System
- Dynamics and Challenges in SCM
- The Bullwhip Effect and the Value of Information Industry
- Case Studies on Overcoming Supply Chain Challenges
Customer Value and Logistics
- What Is Customer Service?
- Elements of Customer Service
- Developing and Reporting Customer Service Standards
Logistics and Supply Chain Performance Drivers
- Aligning Competitive Strategy with Supply Chain Strategy
- Framework for Structuring Logistics
- Supply Chain Drivers Responsiveness versus Efficiency
Designing the Network in a Supply Chain
- Factors Influencing Network Design
- Design Options for Networks
- A Framework for Network Design Decisions
Creating the Responsive Supply Chain
- JIT and Product Push versus Demand Pull
- The Foundations of Agility Lead Time Management
Measuring Logistics Costs and Performance
- Logistics and the Bottom Line
- The Total Cost Concept
- The Strategic Profit Model
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Process & Mechanical Engineering
The aim of this course is to be that the participant will be able to:Read more
Planning & Implementation of Preventiv
This seminar teaches common-sense electrical troubleshooting techniquRead more
Power System High Voltage Substations
Observing the following practices will save time, effort and frustratRead more
Reading Electrical Drawings
This course is aimed at introducing the power system layout and desigRead more
Pump Performance Indicator
The course will introduce participants to the different types of pumpRead more
Power Stations Main Electric Generator
Generation power plants are the principle elements in defining networRead more
Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical
This course offers an introduction to some of the main subject areasRead more
Safety Operation & Maintenance in Subs
The major components of a transmission and distribution system typicaRead more