Technical >> Mechanical & Utility Engineering
Operation & Maintenance of Heat Recovery Steam Generator
Fee inclusive of VAT
The course is primarily intended for experienced Operations & Maintenance working in combined cycle power plants, and it should also be of interest to engineers and managers involved in new project development. This 5 days course gives attendees a comprehensive and an in-depth survey of a broad range of topics relating to the design, operation and maintenance of the HRSG and associated steam cycle systems.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key systems and processes involved in the combined cycle power plant.
- Appreciate the key constraints and tradeoffs involved in designing an HRSG.
- Learn the water chemistry treatment options available for HRSG unit, their respective advantages and disadvantages.
- Get access to applied theory in real life situations through a series of worked case histories.
Who Should Attend?
- Electrical, mechanical, and chemical Engineers.
- Senior technicians who work in the electrical control and power utilities.
- Technicians who would like to refresh their knowledge.
- Mechanical and chemical Engineers who are interested in control subjects.
- HEAT EXCHANGE FUNDAMENTALS OF HEAT & FLUID FLOW
- THERMODYNAMICS & HEAT TRANSFER REVIEW
- NATURAL AND FORCED CIRCULATION
- SUPPLEMENTAL FIRING
- BASIC CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- HRSG DESIGN VARIATIONS
- TYPES OF HRSG
- FLOW PATH DESCRIPTIONS
- WATERSIDE FLOW PATHS
- GAS SIDE FLOW PATHS
- FEEDWATER: PREHEATERS, RECIRCULATION,
- ECONOMIZERS: LOW, HIGH PRESSURE
- EVAPORATORS & DRUMS
- RELIEF AND SAFETY VALVES
- SUPERHEATERS, REHEATERS, ATTEMPERATORS
- DRAINS, VENTS
- STANDARD MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES
- DAMAGE & DEGRADATION MECHANISMS
- OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Organization of Time for Engineers & T
Organization of Time skills are essential for Engineers and TechniciaRead more
Electrical Motors Operation, Maintenan
It is estimated that electrical drives and other rotating equipment cRead more
Valves & Actuators
This five days seminar is intended for engineers and technicians invoRead more
Process & Mechanical Engineering
The aim of this course is to be that the participant will be able to:Read more
Plant Maintenance & Trouble - Shooting
Corrective maintenance refers to the activities conducted by the MainRead more
Innovative Skills for Engineers & Tech
This course will make the ability for Engineers and Technicians to unRead more
Distribution Network Load
This course presents an overview of the electrical engineering fundamRead more
Combined Cycle System Maintenance & Op
This course offers a firm understanding of the basic system maintenanRead more