Procurement is at the heart of the supply chain function as the purchasing department can spend up to 70% of a company's money. In this course, in this attendance worshop we will explore the strategic role of the procurement function and how this department can contribute to the entire organization.
- Identify the important organizational role of theprocurementdepartment
- Use proper negotiation techniques with suppliers
- Evaluate the performance of the department at the macro level
- Decide how to choose the best suppliers for their operations
Who Should Attend??
Profesional buyers, purchasing supervisors, purchasing managers and other managers who need to understand purchasing management.
- Role of procurement management
- Linking the procurement function to the organization’s strategy
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Managing and evaluating the department performance
- Continuous improvement in procurement
- Innovative purchasing methods
- Implementing new creative procurement ideas
- Improvement initiatives
- Procurement Planning
- Strategic Procurement
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies