in this we will increase assertive communication when your first attempts don't get the required results
- Identify different approaches to communication
- Improve organizational communications.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Develop skills in building rapport with others.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- The benefits and challenges of effective listening
- The behaviours and thought patterns that demonstrate active listening
- How to provide listener feedback to demonstrate or clarify understanding of the speaker's communication
- The benefits of assertive behaviour
- How to increase assertive communication when your first attempts don't get the required results
Who Should Attend??
Any employee who wants to improve their interpersonal skills when dealing with colleagues, customers or
clients, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and
AN EXAMINATION OF DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR STYLES
DEVELOPING AN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION STYLE
THE SECRETS OF GREAT COMMUNICATORS
COMMUNICATING WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE
COMMUNICATING WITHIN A MULTICULTURAL TEAM
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies