Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possible use of personal effectiveness.
Succeeding as a professional requires more than technical excellence.
- The need to think strategically
- The principles of managing change
- How to Impacting others
- How to approach and solve problems creatively
- Critical aspects of teamwork
- The process of motivating yourself and others
- Methods for managing conflict
- Techniques for dealing with difficult staff
Who Should Attend??
- Team leaders seeking to enhance their performance
- Managers desiring to sharpen their skills
- Technical staff seeking a greater understanding of management
- Organizational behavior overview.
- Personality definition & determinants.
- Developing personal excellence
- Personality type and the workplace.
- Encouraging your people to give their best
- Influencing what other people believe to effect a change
- Making the best of your resources to impacting others
- Be more impactful in a range of work situations
- Human behavior & motivation.
- Understand how to influence their line manager and other senior managers more effectively
- How to impacting others
- Techniques for dealing with difficult staf
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays