Hazardous Waste Management & Pollution Prevention
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Engineering management of hazardous wastes, including extraction, containment, and biological, chemical, and physical destruction technologies. Aspects include engineering characterization, problem definition, treatment, and monitoring. Analysis and design emphasized through problems, examinations, and report writing.
The course will deal with managerial options for avoiding the creation of hazardous wastes and for dealing with hazardous wastes as they are created or as they are found in contaminated sites.
Identify Chemical Hazards
Recognize Chemical Materials by categories
Read Material Safety Data Sheets
Follow storage requirements
Anyone working with chemicals and hazardous materials
- Identifying Chemical Hazards: Labeling System, Color Code
- Hazard Classes: Flammable, Oxides, Toxic, Corrosive, Radiation, And Biological
- Material Safety Data Sheets: Hazard Diamonds, Statement Of Hazard Class, Un Number, Dangerous Goods Class, Hatchet Code, Subsidiary Risk, The 'Walk-Through'
- Measuring Hazard: Environmental Measures And Biological Measures
- Evaluating Risk
- Controlling Risks: Elimination Of The Risk, Isolation Of The Risk, Minimizing The Risk, Monitoring The Risk.
- Hazardous Material Emergency Spill Response
- Storage Requirements: Storage Cabins, Safety Cans, Fume Hoods, Refrigerators, Other Requirements
- Fire Precaution And Prevention
- Protective Clothing And Emergency Equipment
Presentation & Slides
Audio Visual Aids
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Safety Engineering & Risk Assessment
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Hazardous Waste Management & Pollution
Engineering management of hazardous wastes, including extraction, conRead more
Electrical Site Safety
This course covers Electrical Standards and the hazards associated wiRead more
Supervisory Skills for Industrial Secu
In this course we will identify duties and responsibilities of industRead more
Developing Performance Level for the I
Duties of industrial security personnel and the effect of stress andRead more
Emergency And Rescue And Evacuation Pl
The Emergency Evacuation Procedures course provides the learner withRead more
Planning and management of integrated
Partecipants in Integrated Security Systems acquire and apply the theRead more
Method of Preparation the Security Pol
Preparation of the Security Policy and Management are two key elementRead more