Hazardous Waste Management & Pollution Prevention
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Engineering management of hazardous wastes, including extraction, containment, and biological, chemical, and physical destruction technologies. Aspects include engineering characterization, problem definition, treatment, and monitoring. Analysis and design emphasized through problems, examinations, and report writing.
The course will deal with managerial options for avoiding the creation of hazardous wastes and for dealing with hazardous wastes as they are created or as they are found in contaminated sites.
Identify Chemical Hazards
Recognize Chemical Materials by categories
Read Material Safety Data Sheets
Follow storage requirements
Anyone working with chemicals and hazardous materials
- Identifying Chemical Hazards: Labeling System, Color Code
- Hazard Classes: Flammable, Oxides, Toxic, Corrosive, Radiation, And Biological
- Material Safety Data Sheets: Hazard Diamonds, Statement Of Hazard Class, Un Number, Dangerous Goods Class, Hatchet Code, Subsidiary Risk, The 'Walk-Through'
- Measuring Hazard: Environmental Measures And Biological Measures
- Evaluating Risk
- Controlling Risks: Elimination Of The Risk, Isolation Of The Risk, Minimizing The Risk, Monitoring The Risk.
- Hazardous Material Emergency Spill Response
- Storage Requirements: Storage Cabins, Safety Cans, Fume Hoods, Refrigerators, Other Requirements
- Fire Precaution And Prevention
- Protective Clothing And Emergency Equipment
Presentation & Slides
Audio Visual Aids
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Supervisory Skills for Industrial Secu
In this course we will identify duties and responsibilities of industRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
This training course is designed to enhance Security Managers’Read more
Security Architecture to Secure Vital
This program aims to knowledge and skills of the participants in dealRead more
Behavioral Skills for Security Officia
Participants attending this program will develop their understandingRead more
Assessment of Risk to Health From Chem
Recognize Chemical Materials by categories and identify Chemical HazaRead more
Method of Preparation the Security Pol
Preparation of the Security Policy and Management are two key elementRead more
Hazard Analysis & Control
This course is done to deliver expert instruction on how to successfuRead more