Job Safety Analysis
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Define the basic principles of safety to Identify elements of a successful construction safety programs and explain the causes of accidents using accident causation models.
Learning the principles of safety performance measurement to Identify and appreciate the classifications of hazardous areas and knowing the principles of the prevention of manual handling injuries.
- Identify elements of a successful construction safety program
- Define the basic principles of safety
- Explain the causes of accidents using accident causation models
- Identify the hazards and risks associated with a development of a safe system of work
- The application of ergonomics and the role of human factors
- The principles of safety performance measurement
- Identify and appreciate the classifications of hazardous areas
- The principles of the prevention of manual handling injuries
Safety professionals, risk manager, regulators and enforcement officers who may have to oversee certain classifications of investigations.
- Safety management system.
- Proactive risk management.
- Incident prevention
- Work permit system
- Safe operation of equipment
- Evolution of safety management
- Accident reporting
- Protective clothes
- Respiratory system protection
- Proactive safety management and the principles of performance measurement
- Principles of risk assessment and control
- The principals of human factors and industrial psychology
- Fundamental principles of occupational ergonomics
- Safety principles and techniques
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Risk Assessment for Seniors
The main requirement for employers is to conduct suitable and sufficiRead more
Security Elements (Security Systems &
See the outlines in ArabicRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Occupational Health & Working Environm
Delegates will be introduced to Occupational Health & Working EnvironRead more
Pre-Startup Audit: Evaluating, Determi
Start-up operations are riskier than normal, routine operations. TheRead more
Methods Fire Fighting & Prevention of
On completion of this training, you will have learnt the ways in whicRead more
Developing Performance Level for The I
Duties of industrial security personnel and the effect of stress andRead more
Planning & Management of Integrated Se
Partecipants in Integrated Security Systems acquire and apply the theRead more