Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation Within the Establishment
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitative analysis methods of safety technology & risk management. The course also provides guidance in planning, implementing and managing an overall safety engineering program. It includes coverage of such applicable science and technology principles as risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and prediction.
The course is presented in an applied format where several different types of industries are discussed such as Oil, gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power and manufacturing industries.
Demonstrate an understanding and proper application of the appropriate science and engineering principles and Quality applicable aspects of risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and incident prediction.
- Safety Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- Technical Department Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- HSE and Loss Prevention Personnel
- Plant management and employees
- Superintendent, Supervisors and Foremen
- Hazard and operability study (HAZOP)
- Fault tree analysis (FTA)
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Energy trace and barrier analysis
- Human error
- Planning and management principles of a system safety
- Improve safety conditions in the workplace
- Dangerous conditions for risk management.
- Hazardous chemicals and their safe management.
- Work in confined spaces, excavations and elevated areas.
- The safety aspects of gases and pressure vessels.
- Emergency procedures.
- Discuss technical reports and accident investigations to reduce future risks.
- Management of risk process
- Potential risks & risk assessment
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Safety Engineering & Risk Assessment
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Supervision and leadership skills in t
Improve your safety performance by increasing your effective safety SRead more
Safety Procedures,The Laws of Censorsh
The aim of this course is to get familiar withelements of a successfuRead more
Please see course outline in ArabicRead more
Communication Skills & Relations with
Communication skills for industrial security are vital and most managRead more
Safety, Fire Fighting & Loss Preventio
Delegates will be introduced to safety policies, procedures and standRead more
The purpose of this Course is to provide employees with the basic skiRead more
Safety & Loss Prevention
Explain the causes of accidents using accident causation models and dRead more