Safety Engineering & Risk Management
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitative analysis methods of safety engineering & risk management. The course also provides guidance in planning, implementing and managing an overall safety engineering program. It includes coverage of such applicable science and engineering principles as risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and prediction.
The course is presented in an applied format where several different types of industries are discussed such as Oil, gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power and manufacturing industries.
Demonstrate an understanding and proper application of the appropriate science and engineering principles
and Quality applicable aspects of risk, human reliability, fault logic, failure modes, incident cost and incident prediction.
- Safety Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- Technical Department Managers, Engineers, Officers and Staff
- HSE and Loss Prevention Personnel
- Plant management and employees
- Superintendent, Supervisors and Foremen
- Hazard and operability study (HAZOP)
- Fault tree analysis (FTA)
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Energy trace and barrier analysis
- Human error
- Planning and management principles of a system safety
- Improve safety conditions in the workplace
- Dangerous conditions for risk management.
- Hazardous chemicals and their safe management.
- Work in confined spaces, excavations and elevated areas.
- The safety aspects of gases and pressure vessels.
- Emergency procedures.
- Discuss technical reports and accident investigations to reduce future risks.
- Management of risk process
- Potential risks & risk assessment.
- Pesentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Occupational Health & Working Environm
Delegates will be introduced to Occupational Health & Working EnvironRead more
Safety & Loss Prevention
Explain the causes of accidents using accident causation models and dRead more
Safety in offices
This course focuses on workplace safety, health, and inspection. ThroRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Fire risk assessment
This fire risk assessment training course will familiarise you with fRead more
Safe Isolation of Plant & Equipment (L
This course is designed to help an operator understand how lockout/taRead more
Function And Responsibilities Of Indus
The primary goal of security awareness is to reduce loss, and this haRead more
This Risk Assessment course has been designed to help businesses compRead more