This course is designed to build core competencies in the field of safety for adult learners. It train safety theory and the application of these principles to safety related knowledge, skills, and competenices.
- Determine the true cost of accidents.
- Calculate total recordable incident rates.
- Search company and public records to assess where the likelihood of an accident may lie.
- Identify hazards, determine regulatory requirements, implement corrective actions and train personnel in changes that are required.
- Perform risk analyses for key jobs and processes.
- Perform complete accident investigations.
- Develop and implement a safety audits and inspections program.
- Communicate corporate safety initiatives and goals.
- Safety anager
- Safety Leader
- Environmental, health and safety leader
- Safety Technician
- Safety Specialis
- Handling hazardous materials
- Fire safety
- Electrical accident prevention
- Machinery safety precautions
- Evacuation preparation and execution
- Asbestos safety and inspection
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Method of Preparation The Security Pol
Preparation of the Security Policy and Management are two key elementRead more
This training course is designed to enhance Security Managers’Read more
Developing Performance Level for The I
Duties of industrial security personnel and the effect of stress andRead more
Behavioral Skills for Security Officia
Participants attending this program will develop their understandingRead more
Hazard Analysis & Control
This course is done to deliver expert instruction on how to successfuRead more
Excellence Professional Administrators
A diverse group of people work in security & safety professions and wRead more
Safety & Loss Prevention
Explain the causes of accidents using accident causation models and dRead more
Security Architecture to Secure Vital
This program aims to knowledge and skills of the participants in dealRead more