Safety Terms & Basics of Incident Prevention
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
- This course will improve both a theoretical and a solid, practical understanding of human error .Also, the participants will be able to take the theory of human performance and error and apply it to the daily workplace and learning how to prioritize human errors in the context of other hazards faced by using the Risk Management approach to risk reduction.
- Develop both a theoretical and a solid, practical understanding of human error
- Be able to take the theory of human performance and error and apply it to the daily workplace.
- Learn how to develop, implement and utilize an occurrence reporting system that facilitates a ‘learning culture’
- Learn how to develop, implement and utilize a hazard reporting system that is proactive and fosters a ‘reporting culture’
- Develop an understanding of the practical, day to day ways you can incorporate human factors into an overall risk management program and Risk Management techniques in an operational environment to enhance the operational effectiveness of the organization and reduce human error related losses.
- Learn about human error and the "organizational accident chain" presented in the Safety Management Systems context.
- Learn how to prioritize human errors in the context of other hazards faced by using the Risk Management approach to risk reduction.
This workshop is designed for Safety Professionals, Managers and Regulators, Aviation managers, pilots, air traffic controllers, maintenance engineers, accident investigators, civil aviation authorities, training, operational, non-technical, and quality control personnel will also find this course of high value.
- Safety Management
- Safety and Health Training
- Employee Involvement
- Safety and Health Inspection
- Incident Investigation
- Root Cause Analysis
- Industrial Hygiene
- Machine Guards
- Hazards Communication
- Personal Protective Guards
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Security Crisis Management
This course helps you to address security vulnerabilities in your orgRead more
Planning and management of integrated
Partecipants in Integrated Security Systems acquire and apply the theRead more
The purpose of this Course is to provide employees with the basic skiRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Environmental Monitoring and Modelling
Environmental Monitoring and ModellingRead more
Electrical Site Safety
This course covers Electrical Standards and the hazards associated wiRead more
Hazard Analysis & Control
This course is done to deliver expert instruction on how to successfuRead more
Safety Procedures,The Laws of Censorsh
The aim of this course is to get familiar withelements of a successfuRead more