Communication Skills & Relations with Others for Industrial Security
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Communication skills for industrial security are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
The leaders of the security and safety of staff and the nature of their work, which requires dealing with all segments of society to provide excellent service to these slides
1. Dealing concepts and effective communication with the public and public relations
2. Develop methods of public relations in the administrative area.
3. Discussion and Analysis of Public Relations Is aware of? Or art?.
4. Dealing and effective communication in the administrative area.
5. Methods to overcome differences by administrative leader.
6. Importance of communication in administrative work.
7. Definition of the concept of communication
8. Team spirit as a case of mental emotional security group
9. The relationship between the team and the spirit of administrative efficiency and administrative discipline.
10. The foundations of teamwork.
11. Factors that affect the team spirit.
12. Analysis methods in the development of team spirit administrative work.
13. Methods of dealing with certain types of presidents (Presidents not all giants and dwarfs not all of them).
14. Stress and pressure of administrative work and how to get rid of the frustration in the cases of administrative work.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Fire risk assessment
This fire risk assessment training course will familiarise you with fRead more
Environmental Management of Wastes & D
This course covers the many effects of safety , health and environmenRead more
Safe Isolation of Plant & Equipment (L
This course is designed to help an operator understand how lockout/taRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
This Risk Assessment course has been designed to help businesses compRead more
Art of Leadership & Security Control
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Function And Responsibilities Of Indus
The primary goal of security awareness is to reduce loss, and this haRead more
Safety & Loss Prevention
Explain the causes of accidents using accident causation models and dRead more