Communication Skills & Relations with Others for Industrial Security
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Communication skills for industrial security are vital and most managers recognize that communication skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
The leaders of the security and safety of staff and the nature of their work, which requires dealing with all segments of society to provide excellent service to these slides
1. Dealing concepts and effective communication with the public and public relations
2. Develop methods of public relations in the administrative area.
3. Discussion and Analysis of Public Relations Is aware of? Or art?.
4. Dealing and effective communication in the administrative area.
5. Methods to overcome differences by administrative leader.
6. Importance of communication in administrative work.
7. Definition of the concept of communication
8. Team spirit as a case of mental emotional security group
9. The relationship between the team and the spirit of administrative efficiency and administrative discipline.
10. The foundations of teamwork.
11. Factors that affect the team spirit.
12. Analysis methods in the development of team spirit administrative work.
13. Methods of dealing with certain types of presidents (Presidents not all giants and dwarfs not all of them).
14. Stress and pressure of administrative work and how to get rid of the frustration in the cases of administrative work.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Environmental Pollution of Industrial
Be aware of the principal national and international background issueRead more
Art of Leadership & Security Control
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Electrical Site Safety
This course covers Electrical Standards and the hazards associated wiRead more
Risk Assessment for Seniors
The main requirement for employers is to conduct suitable and sufficiRead more
Methods Fire Fighting & Prevention of
On completion of this training, you will have learnt the ways in whicRead more
The purpose of this Course is to provide employees with the basic skiRead more
Preparation Skills of Security Reports
The primary goal of security awareness is to reduce loss, and this haRead more
Hazard Analysis & Control
This course is done to deliver expert instruction on how to successfuRead more