Place Language for Security
This program aims to prepare the training of participants on the technical skills and cognitive security, the art of knowing the importance of the language of the place, and knowing the types assess security risks.
- To know the importance of the language of the place and its importance in terms of security.
- Implications knowledge and indicators of the place from the security standpoint.
- Get the experience in how to read engineering plans for Facilities and learn how to control the location of the existing weaknesses in the building.
- Get the Experience in identifying risk areas in the facilities and how to address them.
- To gain experience in how to handle the field in the street and cities identify sites and anticipate danger.
- To gain experience in the way we communicate with the Chamber of security operations in terms of transmission and reception of information correctly.
Security managers, supervisors , staff, safety and security in public facilities, industrial and related devices technically ,for all levels.
- Definition of the language of the place.
- Importance of the language of the place in terms of security .
- Identify risks in different places.
- Reading of engineering plans for Facilities
- Read the location map from a security standpoint.
- How to deal with the risks.
- Types of rooms on security operations.
- The importance and role of the operating room in the security administration.
- Manage the security operations room.
- The way we communicate with patrols and achieving effective communication in terms of the delivery and reception of information.
- Method of analyzing the problem and how to address security.
- Difference between the security problem and security mistakes.
- How to run a special operations room and surveillance cameras banned behaviors
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Planning Safety, Health & Environment
This course covers the many effects of safety , health and environmenRead more
Hazardous Waste Control & Pollution Pr
Engineering management of hazardous wastes and pollution , includingRead more
A Fire Warden's role is absolutely critical in ensuring the safeRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Supervision & Leadership Skills in The
Improve your safety performance by increasing your effective safety SRead more
Process Safety for Operations
This course provides a fundamental understanding of process safety teRead more
Safety Procedures, The Laws of Censors
The aim of this course is to get familiar withelements of a successfuRead more
Developing & Implementing Behavior Saf
Many accidents and incidents are caused by unsafe behavior of peopleRead more