All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This training course is designed to enhance Security Managers’ ability to formulate security policy and manage security programmes at a regional and/or strategic level. Great emphasis is placed on broadening delegates’ contribution to their organisation’s security risk management strategy.
It is assumed participants have already attended Security Management Stage 2 (or equivalent).
- Undertake a comprehensive analysis of the existing and future strategic challenges facing a notional company.
- To make recommendations on how the company can mitigate the risks whilst addressing the needs of company stakeholders in a balanced manner and simultaneously ensuring that corporate interests remain paramount.
This course is designed for security managers, co-ordinators and their equivalents, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of how to manage security within a corporate environment.
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Global Risks & Corporate Continuity
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Adding Strategic Value to Security
- Setting a Vision for Corporate Security
- Kidnap Risk Reduction & Response
- Dealing with Protest Activity
- Corruption & Compliance
- Business Expansion – Security Considerations
- Security Intelligence
- Change Management & Future Trends in Security
- Strategic Security Management
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Art of Leadership & Security Managemen
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Safe Isolation of Plant & Equipment (L
This course is designed to help an operator understand how lockout/taRead more
Electrical Site Safety
This course covers Electrical Standards and the hazards associated wiRead more
Excellence professional administrators
A diverse group of people work in security & safety professions and wRead more
Planning safety, health and environmen
This course covers the many effects of safety , health and environmenRead more
Industrial Waste Water Treatment and E
For the waste water industry this effectively means effluent and sludRead more