Security Performance Development Level
Duties of industrial security personnel and the effect of stress and work pressure on the efficiency of industrial security personnel.
- Identify duties and responsibilities of industrial security personnel.
- Upgrade skills required for leadership, tolerating work stresses and pressures and cooperating with other parties involved in the control of emergency situations.
- Provide the modern concepts dealing with team building and leadership in industrial security.
Safety professionals, risk manager, regulators and enforcement officers who may have to oversee certain classifications of investigations.
- Duties of industrial security personnel
- Effect of stress and work pressure on the efficiency of industrial security personnel.
- General duties and essential jobs.
- Civil defense and its relation with industrial security within an establishment.
- Training on leadership skills development.
- Training on leadership.
- Controlling emergency situations operations and related industrial security activities.
- Proper reaction of industrial security personnel at the accident scenery.
- Case study for the recognition of leadership attitude of industrial security personnel.
- Activities of industrial security controller in decision making and its rectification.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Art of Leadership & Security Control
Organize time, work and effectively use of delegation to inspire emplRead more
Hazardous Waste Control & Pollution Pr
Engineering management of hazardous wastes and pollution , includingRead more
Planning Safety, Health & Environment
This course covers the many effects of safety , health and environmenRead more
Safety Terms & Basics of Incident Prev
This course will improve both a theoretical and a solid, practical unRead more
Assessment of Risk to Health from Chem
Recognize Chemical Materials by categories and identify Chemical HazaRead more
Risks, Accidents & Emergency Situation
This course provides understanding of the quantitative and qualitativRead more
Methods Fire Fighting & Prevention of
On completion of this training, you will have learnt the ways in whicRead more
Early Security Planning in Industrial
See the outlines in ArabicRead more