Developing Work Methods
in this course you will get all methods of simplifying and developing work procedures, explore why work development and simplification are vital to your organization's success and how to develop work plan and get that plan implemented.
- Achieve Measurable Improvement In Work Performance.
- Develop A Personal Action Plan To Improve Effectiveness.
- Develop The Ability To Simplify Work Effectively.
- Measure And Observe Performance Of Others.
- Learn To Empower Others To Perform At A Higher Level.
- Lead Difficult Staff And Colleagues Through Feedback Processes.
Anyone Who Is Asked To Lead And Manage An Organization, Division, Department Or Team Will Return To Work Prepared And Skilled To Develop And Simplify Assignments.
- Work Management
- Work Team And Leadership
- The Manager As Motivator And Problem Solver
- Ways of developing and simplifying work procedures
- Performance Indicators And Feedback Mechanisms
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Management Skills & Techniques for Eng
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the nRead more
Skills in Handling The Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Managerial Leadership Skills & Interpe
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more
Human Resources Policies & Procedures
This training offers to participants a variety of substantial and valRead more
Financial Accounting for Non Financial
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more
Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organizationRead more