Overall Quality Management in Companies & Institutions
Overall Quality Management combines both philosophy and methodology to present a uniquely powerful approach to management. This workshop covers both Overall Quality Management philosophy and its practical methods including key concepts, tools, and analytical processes.
- Recognize how Total Quality Management differs from traditional management practices.
- Recognize elements of a quality cost reporting system.
- Identify elements of a Total Quality Management organizational culture.
- Identify steps for assessing your organizational static’s.
- Recognize roles of the quality leader.
This curriculum is aimed at all individuals who wish to input to and improve quality within their organization
Total Management Basics
- Fundamental concepts
- Compare with traditional management practices.
- Key thinkers in the evolution of TQM.
- Types of quality costs.
- Elements of a quality cost reporting system.
Foundations for Total Quality Management
- Communication in a quality management framework.
- Elements of a TQM organizational culture.
- Elements of total quality structure.
- Best ways to deal with organizational change.
Preparing for Total Quality Management
- Steps for assessing your organization strategy.
- Steps for assessing your organization static’s.
- Characteristics of a learning organization for quality management.
- Roles of the quality leader.
- Guidelines for achieving top management support for a total quality system.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more
Measuring Successful Sales Performance
Measuring successful sales performance and managing customers' acRead more
How to Change Attitude & Improve Behav
People hold complex relationships between attitudes and behavior thatRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Modern Trends of Dealing with Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Financial Accounting for Non Financial
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
The Vat Framework: Compliance, Impleme
This specially-designed VAT Framework training seminar examines the rRead more
Self-Development & Communication in Th
In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skillsRead more