Overall Quality Management in Companies & Institutions
Overall Quality Management combines both philosophy and methodology to present a uniquely powerful approach to management. This workshop covers both Overall Quality Management philosophy and its practical methods including key concepts, tools, and analytical processes.
- Recognize how Total Quality Management differs from traditional management practices.
- Recognize elements of a quality cost reporting system.
- Identify elements of a Total Quality Management organizational culture.
- Identify steps for assessing your organizational static’s.
- Recognize roles of the quality leader.
This curriculum is aimed at all individuals who wish to input to and improve quality within their organization
Total Management Basics
- Fundamental concepts
- Compare with traditional management practices.
- Key thinkers in the evolution of TQM.
- Types of quality costs.
- Elements of a quality cost reporting system.
Foundations for Total Quality Management
- Communication in a quality management framework.
- Elements of a TQM organizational culture.
- Elements of total quality structure.
- Best ways to deal with organizational change.
Preparing for Total Quality Management
- Steps for assessing your organization strategy.
- Steps for assessing your organization static’s.
- Characteristics of a learning organization for quality management.
- Roles of the quality leader.
- Guidelines for achieving top management support for a total quality system.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy