Personality At Workplace
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possible use of personal effectiveness.
Succeeding as a professional requires more than technical excellence.
- The need to think strategically
- The principles of managing change
- How to Impacting others
- How to approach and solve problems creatively
- Critical aspects of teamwork
- The process of motivating yourself and others
- Methods for managing conflict
- Techniques for dealing with difficult staff
- All employees, manager, engineer, operators , secretary… ect
- Organizational behavior overview.
- Personality definition & determinants.
- Human behavior & motivation.
- Determining your personality
- type (Myers Briggs) Type Indicator)
- Personality type and THE WORKPLACE.
- Dealing with difficult employee
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Managing Remote Workers Effectively
Prepared or not, you find yourself the manager of a fully remote teamRead more
Body Language & Public Relations
Through this workshop we develop skilled negotiators who can win in bRead more
Effective Communication Skills
Communication skills for managers are vital and most managers recogniRead more
Professional Development For Remote Wo
In this training course, learn how to successfully lead and manage inRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more
Effective Supervisory Skills & Leading
This Workshop offers an extensive training on Innovative and CreativeRead more
Maximizing Your Personal Effectiveness
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possiRead more
The Art of Self-Leading & Others
Help clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job. Adjust to theRead more