Personality At Workplace
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possible use of personal effectiveness.
Succeeding as a professional requires more than technical excellence.
- The need to think strategically
- The principles of managing change
- How to Impacting others
- How to approach and solve problems creatively
- Critical aspects of teamwork
- The process of motivating yourself and others
- Methods for managing conflict
- Techniques for dealing with difficult staff
- All employees, manager, engineer, operators , secretary… ect
- Organizational behavior overview.
- Personality definition & determinants.
- Human behavior & motivation.
- Determining your personality
- type (Myers Briggs) Type Indicator)
- Personality type and THE WORKPLACE.
- Dealing with difficult employee
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Accounting Fundamentals, The Income St
The Accounting Fundamentals course aims to provide participants (partRead more
Creative Thinking & Values of Excellen
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Financial Reporting: The Current Clima
Accounting & Finance are the language of business; understanding andRead more
An introduction to the Income Tax Act and the Goods and Services TaxRead more
Train The Trainer
This Soft Skills training course provides delegates with the knowledgRead more
Delegation & Empowerment Skills in Adm
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
Manager Coaching & Counseling Skills
In this workshop we develops a manager's skills to coach and counRead more