Skills in Handling The Work Environment
Fee inclusive of VAT
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers recognize that Dealing skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- An examination of different behavior styles
- Understanding and capitalizing upon human motivation
- The importance of acknowledging and respecting the feelings and rights of others
- Effective team building
- Working with others
- Handling difficult situations
- Practical sessions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Modern Trends of Dealing with Time & W
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Modern Strategies in Motivation & Crea
Motivation is the key to any successful people management role. ThisRead more
Leadership Leading Through Change
The Leadership Certification equips the business professional with thRead more
The Generation Gaps workshop will help participants understand the vaRead more
Interpersonal Skills for Supervisors
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increRead more
Self-Development & Communication in Th
In this course we will Develop interpersonal and communication skillsRead more
Effective Managerial Leadership
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more
Implementing Best Practices in Multi-S
Global competition and increasing demands from customers have pressurRead more