Skills in Handling the Work Environment
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers recognize that Dealing skills are essential in business. Managers need to be able to communicate, build relationships, and work with individuals at all levels. Their behavior and interpersonal skills can affect others both positively and negatively. As a result, this is a major element of good management.
- Acknowledge your personal behavioral style and its affect on the performance of you, your team and colleagues.
- Use an enhanced understanding of the dynamics at work within a team and contribute in a more productive manner as a team leader.
- Communicate and negotiate in a more persuasive and compelling style.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behavior for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members through improved managerial communication skills.
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Managers, team leaders and supervisors who are looking for performance improvements on both an individual and team basis.
- An examination of different behavior styles
- Understanding and capitalizing upon human motivation
- The importance of acknowledging and respecting the feelings and rights of others
- Effective team building
- Working with others
- Handling difficult situations
- Practical sessions
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Budgeting, Planning & Management Repor
Budgeting lies at the heart of business management, yet businesses ofRead more
Skill Building, Coaching, Forecasting,
Skill building and Leadership skills are significant part of the answRead more
Understanding & Implementing Contractu
Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrRead more
Turning Stress Into High Productivity
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participaRead more
Cost Estimation & Budgeting
Cost estimates are summary figures for a project. Cost budgets allocaRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Reaching High Performance and Excellen
Reaching High Performance and ExcellenceRead more
Developing Employees Performance Throu
All organizations face the challenge of directing the energies of theRead more