Teams Leading & the Development of Innovative High-Performance Work
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
This course is designed to enable participants to Identify team strengths and blind spots after analyzing their personal styles and preferences.
- Distinguish between groups and teams and list the major characteristics of effective teams.
- Make decisions by consensus through participating in a number of team building activities.
- Help those new to leadership to understand and manage team dynamics
- Explore many ways of motivating teams to achieve excellent results
Managers, supervisors and staff whose job involves building teams as well as working in teams
- Introduction to leadership
- Developing Team Leadership Skills
- Identifying the Strengths and Blind Spots of the Team
- Groups and Teams
- Group Process: How Groups Work
- Team Leadership and Laws
- Techniques leaders need to enhance the formation and performance of Effective teams
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Measuring Successful Sales Performance
Measuring successful sales performance and managing customers' acRead more
Accounting for VAT
With the expected introduction of a Value Added Tax (VAT) in the ArabRead more
Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organizationRead more
Managing Multiple Task Priority and De
The level of competition in current business environments requires aRead more
Administrative Secretarial and Office
In this course you will learn the essential tools and techniques in ARead more
Implementing & Managing a Customer Com
In this increasingly competitive world, customers are in a position tRead more
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshoRead more
Modern Methods of Developing Superviso
The aim of the course gives idea about how does the supervisor play aRead more