Tools & Skills of Thinking
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today's decision makers must employ a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes to achieve competitive advantage.
- Make better decisions through critical thinking and innovation
- Foster an innovative environment in your workplace
- Recognize and remove barriers to individual and group creativity
- Practice Literacy skills, innovation and creative thinking.
- Introduces the concept of creativity and its benefits
- This course is valuable for anyone who makes decisions at any level of the organization.
- Employees working in the private sector who wishes to develop the skills of persuasion and decision-making, Superintendents, Supervisors, Administrators and Managers.
- Innovative and Creative Thinking
- Theoretical aspects of innovation and creativity
- Human mind and the different types of thinking
- The creative process
- CoRT Program: its parts, and methods of application
- Practical applications of CoRT program in different areas.
- Models and practical case studies in using CoRT tools.
- Personal effectiveness and how to harness the power of innovation to meet the challenges
- Characteristics of creative and innovative people
- Barriers to creativity and innovation
- Discuss how to implement every tool of thinking in business challenges faced
- Practical methods in how to use the thinking tools to generate ideas and solve problems.
- Importance of analyzing the ways we communicate from different angles of thought.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Managing Remote Workers Effectively
Prepared or not, you find yourself the manager of a fully remote teamRead more
Basic Mechanics & Accounting for Vat
A common Value Added Taxes (VAT) framework will be implemented acrossRead more
Creative Thinking & Values of Excellen
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutRead more
Motivating, Managing & Leading Teams f
The ability to motivate and lead a team is crucial to business succesRead more
Creativity & Excellence in Human Resou
This course will provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to mRead more
Product Costing (Overview,Planning & P
To learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will needRead more
Behavioral Management Skills for Super
Participants attending this program will develop and improve their unRead more
Advanced Taxation Management
This course is designed to provide delegates with a sound understandiRead more