Tools & Skills of Thinking
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today's decision makers must employ a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes to achieve competitive advantage.
- Make better decisions through critical thinking and innovation
- Foster an innovative environment in your workplace
- Recognize and remove barriers to individual and group creativity
- Practice Literacy skills, innovation and creative thinking.
- Introduces the concept of creativity and its benefits
- This course is valuable for anyone who makes decisions at any level of the organization.
- Employees working in the private sector who wishes to develop the skills of persuasion and decision-making, Superintendents, Supervisors, Administrators and Managers.
- Innovative and Creative Thinking
- Theoretical aspects of innovation and creativity
- Human mind and the different types of thinking
- The creative process
- CoRT Program: its parts, and methods of application
- Practical applications of CoRT program in different areas.
- Models and practical case studies in using CoRT tools.
- Personal effectiveness and how to harness the power of innovation to meet the challenges
- Characteristics of creative and innovative people
- Barriers to creativity and innovation
- Discuss how to implement every tool of thinking in business challenges faced
- Practical methods in how to use the thinking tools to generate ideas and solve problems.
- Importance of analyzing the ways we communicate from different angles of thought.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Effective Budgeting & Cost Control
See how the budget relates to the two key financial statements: balanRead more
Skills in Handling the Work Environmen
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Developing Skills & Behavioral (Self-M
Participants attending this programme will develop their understandinRead more
Fleet Management and Operation
Transportation activities can account for over 70% of an organizationRead more
Financial Planning & Budgeting
In today's highly volatile environment, estimating future costs aRead more
How to Change Attitude & Improve Behav
People hold complex relationships between attitudes and behavior thatRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Accelerated Development for Managers
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reachRead more