Tools & Skills of Thinking
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today's decision makers must employ a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes to achieve competitive advantage.
- Make better decisions through critical thinking and innovation
- Foster an innovative environment in your workplace
- Recognize and remove barriers to individual and group creativity
- Practice Literacy skills, innovation and creative thinking.
- Introduces the concept of creativity and its benefits
- This course is valuable for anyone who makes decisions at any level of the organization.
- Employees working in the private sector who wishes to develop the skills of persuasion and decision-making, Superintendents, Supervisors, Administrators and Managers.
- Innovative and Creative Thinking
- Theoretical aspects of innovation and creativity
- Human mind and the different types of thinking
- The creative process
- CoRT Program: its parts, and methods of application
- Practical applications of CoRT program in different areas.
- Models and practical case studies in using CoRT tools.
- Personal effectiveness and how to harness the power of innovation to meet the challenges
- Characteristics of creative and innovative people
- Barriers to creativity and innovation
- Discuss how to implement every tool of thinking in business challenges faced
- Practical methods in how to use the thinking tools to generate ideas and solve problems.
- Importance of analyzing the ways we communicate from different angles of thought.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
The Vat Framework: Compliance, Impleme
This specially-designed VAT Framework training seminar examines the rRead more
Financial Accounting for Non Financial
This Introductory course in accounting for non-accountant will providRead more
Accounting Fundamentals, The Income St
The Accounting Fundamentals course aims to provide participants (partRead more
Creative Methods & Ideas in Solving Pr
Effective problem solving and decision-making are critical to the sucRead more
Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organizationRead more
Document Control Specialist
This Document Control Specialist training course covers the strategieRead more