Tools & Skills of Thinking
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Successful organizations recognize that innovation and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today's decision makers must employ a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes to achieve competitive advantage.
- Make better decisions through critical thinking and innovation
- Foster an innovative environment in your workplace
- Recognize and remove barriers to individual and group creativity
- Practice Literacy skills, innovation and creative thinking.
- Introduces the concept of creativity and its benefits
- This course is valuable for anyone who makes decisions at any level of the organization.
- Employees working in the private sector who wishes to develop the skills of persuasion and decision-making, Superintendents, Supervisors, Administrators and Managers.
- Innovative and Creative Thinking
- Theoretical aspects of innovation and creativity
- Human mind and the different types of thinking
- The creative process
- CoRT Program: its parts, and methods of application
- Practical applications of CoRT program in different areas.
- Models and practical case studies in using CoRT tools.
- Personal effectiveness and how to harness the power of innovation to meet the challenges
- Characteristics of creative and innovative people
- Barriers to creativity and innovation
- Discuss how to implement every tool of thinking in business challenges faced
- Practical methods in how to use the thinking tools to generate ideas and solve problems.
- Importance of analyzing the ways we communicate from different angles of thought.
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Dealing With Work Pressures
While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfereRead more
Effective Delegation & Problem Solving
This Program offers an extensive training on Delegation & EmpowermentRead more
Management Skills & Techniques for Eng
This course aims to introduce management tools and resources to the nRead more
This workshop will give new administrative assistants tools that willRead more
Inventory Settlements, Solving Account
Inventory settlements, solving accounting errorsRead more
Personality at Workplace
Empower yourself with techniques and solutions to make the best possiRead more
High Impact Supervisory Skills
High Impact Supervisory SkillsRead more
Budgeting, Costing & Decision Making
All business decision-making involves analyzing situations containingRead more