Turning Stress Into High Productivity
All our services are oriented to be offered to Companies, Government Sectors and Authorities within a pre-agreed career development plans and human resources development strategies.
Our programs are designed to serve specific sectors and not proportion with public.
Review of difficult situations faced by managers to provide participants with the skills of effective communication, and networking events that help with other humanitarian thereby reducing the pressure of work
- Crystallize what the administration, functions and identify the dimensions of the administrative process.
- Review of difficult situations faced by managers.
- Provide participants with the skills of effective communication, and networking events that help with other humanitarian thereby reducing the pressure of work.
- Identify what the pressures of work and sources and types, causes and results.
- Training on the skills and methods of management and response.
- Identify the role of conflict in generating pressure.
- Training on the skills of management and Response
Workers at all levels of management in various departments, institutions and members of the committees and secretaries and meetings makers in the public and private sectors
- Administration, Director , And the administrative process
- In segments: the scientific perspective of one long
- Administrative and practical skills Director. Skills Director , Administrative and balance
- Director of the fundamental characteristics of the modern enterprise
- Performance concepts, And performance peculiar
- The concept of performance, and dimensions. Mathematical model performance
- Patterns of performance, and how to achieve outstanding performance. Dear Director , Beware
- What is the meaning of improving the manager performance. Effectiveness ... Efficiency ,Excellence
- Seven golden rules Of excellence in performance and the performance manager
- How can they reach the administrative excellence , In performance. Pressure, And performance
- Effective communication skills. Management skills pressures of work
- What the pressures of work and sources. Pressures of work ... Causes and consequences
- What combustion career.
- Sequence of the emergence of combustion career
- Key indicators on the vulnerability of individuals to pressures of work
- Measures exposure to the pressures of work. Symptoms of the pressures of work
- Health problems of pressure. Impact pressures of work on performance
- Effective management of pressure. Areas of major organizational details
- Strategies to deal with the pressures of work ,From the perspective of individuals
- Exercise sport. Practice the art of relaxation
- Time management: Take time ,To manage time
- Methods and skills of planning time. Benefit from the Department's role
- Support groups and support
- Presentation & Slides
- Audio Visual Aids
- Interactive Discussion
- Participatory Exercise
- Action Learning
- Class Activities
- Case Studies
- Games & Role plays
Terms & Conditions
ACTrain reserves the right to alter the Course Schedule without Prior Notification, Fees Quoted are Subject to Terms & Conditions Outlined in ACTrain's Registration Policy
Skills of Dealing with Others in the W
Dealing with other skills for managers are vital and most managers reRead more
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
This highly interactive program is to provide the delegates with an oRead more
Managerial Skills for Public Relations
Assure the importance of Managerial Skills for Public Relations PractRead more
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
This seminar is aimed at both suppliers and buyers who need an overviRead more
Triangle of Excellence for Engineering
In today’s world middle and senior level Managers, engineers anRead more
Modern Strategies in Motivation & Crea
Motivation is the key to any successful people management role. ThisRead more
Skill Building, Coaching, Forecasting,
Skill building and Leadership skills are significant part of the answRead more
Communication Techniques for Strong Wo
Communication techniques for managers are vital and most managers recRead more